Tuesday, December 8, 2009

resolutions

ive always been really big on making resolutions. i usually make about 10 and accomplish about half of my list (if that). i like making lists. i like checking things off. im organized, almost to a fault. but sometimes the year just slips past me. im looking at my 2009 resolution list as i type. i'll be honest, not even half of it is checked off....but to give credit where credit is deserved, i did check off some of the really big ones. i stopped eating meat, moved out on my own, ran a half marathon, and i have become increasingly more adventurous then i ever dreamed i could be :)
as 2010 approaches, i have already started brainstorming what resolutions i will be putting on my list for the year ahead. i always add the ones i didn't accomplish from the year before and add about 5 more, depending on my mood. but as i mentioned before...i have become increasingly more adventurous this year...so the list may end up being a bit longer.

it's only the middle of december right now, ive still got a few weeks to accomplish some more of my 2009 resolution list. i better get busy.....im not gonna loose 10 lbs just sitting here...lol..jk. loosing weight is no longer going on my resolution list. living a healthy/active lifestyle is though. well.....
2010 is calling my name, and im beyond excited to see what it has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment